Monday, December 17, 2007
I finally caved...
So, here I am...I finally broke down and joined the blogging world. I guess I'd better start doing some fun things so I can have something interesting to say. For now, I just want to say that my pursuit of love, life, and happiness is going well! My husband, Chris, is the love of my life and I thank Heaven everyday for his existence and presence in my life. He is a definite source of my happiness along with so much more. I have much to be thankful for including friends and the opportunity to keep in touch. I guess that is why I am sitting here typing, to be able to keep in touch. Thanks to all who care to read this and I wish you all the best in your pursuit of love, life, and happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH yay! Welcome to the blogging world. It's not so scary . . . and congratulations on your little jumping bean too! I'm so excited to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you caved!!!! I kept seeing your comments but there was no page linked to them. I always get excited to add another blogger to my list. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have been feeling really bad that I said we should get together LAST summer and I never called. I just need to be able to stop time so I can get everything in that I want to do. I promise we will have you over soon.
Glad to see you here too. I hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteYay for Luche!! I had such a great time also! Thanks for the opportunity to get out of the house. Sorry Jack was so loud, but thanks for not minding. :)
ReplyDeletePs. I couldn't remember your last name (I hope it's Thatcher! If not, you'll have to remind me because I forgot.)
About the books...It was actually just a place for me to keep track of them. I have thought of posting my thoughts about the books, but I haven't got that far yet. I put the link on my real blog so I could get there easily, but then I thought I should put an explanation ("My Other Blog") so others wouldn't think it was some cool book site. I will put a disclaimer at the top. :)
ReplyDeleteLuch!!!! Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for the two of you! Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Being a mom is the GREATEST!!! and you will be an amazing one!!! where are you two at right now? Miss you!!! Kiama
ReplyDeleteYou've been "Picture Tagged" by me! I would love to see your top 10 favorite pictures. See my blog for details. :)
ReplyDeleteYAH!!! I'm so glad you found me! And congrats on being preggers! I had no idea!! woohoo you will LOVE it!!! Love your new addition with all you've got and everything comes naturally. You will be an awesome mother!!! yay I'm so happy for you!!!! I don't have any advice about delivery :) mine were Csection :) I lucked out,, well kinda! Keep me updated!!!
ReplyDeleteLuch! You never even told me you had a blog or I would have been by sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete