
Hi all! Here's a wave from our little girl. We are so excited for her to come join us, but we have to wait until the middle of July. The lab tech that did our ultrasound said that things look normal, so that was great news. The baby even moved around for us :) It was an amazing experience to see her on the screen and know that she will with us soon. I can't believe it. It truly is a miracle.
So, on another note, just in the last couple of days people have been commenting on my belly and how I'm looking more pregnant. I think they mean well, but sometimes I'm not sure how to take it...I mean I always thought pregnant women were so cute until I became one! hahaha! It is most definitely an interesting experience being on the other side. Anyway, that's all for now. I might get brave and post pregnant pictures later, after a hair cut and shopping trip ;) Have a great day!
Congratulations on having a girl. Girls are so fun to dress! And you get to play dolls and house and all that fun stuff. I'm excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. So exciting.
ReplyDeletecongrats...I was wrong. I thought definitely it would be a strapping young lad....Tamara is a perfect name, don't you think? and definitely post some pics soon....those of us that never see you need something to go on...p.p.p.p.lease????!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! We definitely enjoy having a daughter as the oldest... :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you two! I'm sure you look fabulous as a pregnant mommy. Go ahead and post those pics. I'm up for the challenge as soon as my belly pops out a little more. We'll get our news on March 5th!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I know all about little girls and hormones and stuff! I bet you are the cutest little pregnant girl there is! It seems like the first pregnancy is always much cuter than the fourth! I am looking forward to seeing you in May at Adam's wedding! Lucky for me. . . by then I won't be pregnant anymore!
ReplyDeleteWe are having a surprise! We haven't found out what any of our babies would be, so we decided not to break the tradition! I guess our chances of a boy are 50/50!! Spencer is getting used to girls. . . but a boy would probably do him some good!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! Girls are so fun, boys are too but I would have to say that girls are more fun to dress:) I bet you are so cute pregnant so go ahead and post those pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so excited for you - and guess what...I was right! I guessed girl on your little poll thing. I know you guys are so thrilled.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I guess I can't trust dreams either. :) I was wrong!!! Girls are fun though. Pregnant bellies (especially on the 4th) don't really seem so fun. But, they are cute!!! AND it is amazing to get to have the whole pregnancy experience. Congrats again!!!
ReplyDeleteYah for you!!! Lots of cute dresses coming your way!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI think it's time to put up some pregger pics of you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVal
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I just found your blog through Tamara's. There is nothing more wonderful than being a mommy!
ReplyDeletePS- I need to see some prenancy pics please!
Luch! Just found your blog and that you're pregnant! Congrats! Our little girls will just be a few months apart! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteLuch! Just found your blog and that you're pregnant! Congrats! Our little girls will just be a few months apart! How exciting!
ReplyDelete