Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mr. Flatts Concert

So we went to a Rascal Flatts concert the other day and it was a lot of fun. I was particularly impressed by the stage effects that they pulled off and by this really cool violin solo this guy did. I took a few videos of it with the camera until the battery died.

This first video is the guitarist playing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," at the beginning you can see the bridge that they would raise and lower to get to the secondary stage and back.


This next video is a really neat violin solo that they played in between songs (that's Kashmir by Led Zeppelin they're jamming out to in the middle):



This last video is the last song they played of the night, and also my favorite song that they play: "Life is a Highway." I tried to catch as much of the neat stage effects as I could before the battery died.

5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky. I'd love to go see Rascal Flatts. My sister has been and said they give a good show. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you got to see Rascal Flatts in concert!! Yay for you!
    Oh, and we can never eat the whole cake either...we actually had a family dinner the next day that we shared it at. When that isn't the case, I normally pass around the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first concert that I saw in the Delta Center (Energy Solutions) was Rascal Flatts and was disappointed. It was TOO BIG and wasn't up close and personal like the state or county fair concerts I've been used to. But it was still good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Flatts concert was way over done I thought and not personal at all, especially after having gone to see Keith Urban there. He was very personal. It was the best concert I've ever been to. But the Rascals did impress me with their stage.

    ReplyDelete