Two names you go by:
1. Elicia
2. Luch (said looch)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. my favorite pink fuzzy slippers
2. a sweater because I'm always cold
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Spend time with my sweetie
2. Read Blogs
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. for me and my sweetie to get over whatever stomach bug we have
2. for all my clutter to just disappear on its own
Two favorite pets you have had or have now?
1. Luna (see other posts for pictures)
2. My all black cat who ran away when I moved away to College
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Val
2. KT
Two things you ate last night:
1. Sloppy Joes
2. Salad
Two things you ate today:
1. Curves cereal
2. Grapefruit
Two people you last talked to:
1. My love
2. My cooperating teacher from Student Teaching
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Tatting a bookmark
2. The dishes
The longest car rides I've been on:
1. Blackfoot to Alberta, Canada
2. Rexburg to Cedarville, CA (we accidentally took the back roads when Chris took me to his Gma's house...it was also the first time meeting his parents and I was nervous).
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Do birthdays count?
Two favorite vacations:
1. Lake Tahoe for our honeymoon
2. Chihuahua, Mexico
Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Strawberry Lemonade
2. Sprite with HighC
Birthday:
Oct 27
Now copy, paste and blog it with your own answers of course :)
1. Elicia
2. Luch (said looch)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. my favorite pink fuzzy slippers
2. a sweater because I'm always cold
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Spend time with my sweetie
2. Read Blogs
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. for me and my sweetie to get over whatever stomach bug we have
2. for all my clutter to just disappear on its own
Two favorite pets you have had or have now?
1. Luna (see other posts for pictures)
2. My all black cat who ran away when I moved away to College
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Val
2. KT
Two things you ate last night:
1. Sloppy Joes
2. Salad
Two things you ate today:
1. Curves cereal
2. Grapefruit
Two people you last talked to:
1. My love
2. My cooperating teacher from Student Teaching
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Tatting a bookmark
2. The dishes
The longest car rides I've been on:
1. Blackfoot to Alberta, Canada
2. Rexburg to Cedarville, CA (we accidentally took the back roads when Chris took me to his Gma's house...it was also the first time meeting his parents and I was nervous).
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Do birthdays count?
Two favorite vacations:
1. Lake Tahoe for our honeymoon
2. Chihuahua, Mexico
Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Strawberry Lemonade
2. Sprite with HighC
Birthday:
Oct 27
Now copy, paste and blog it with your own answers of course :)
I didn't know you could tat, that's awesome. I want to learn how. Maybe if we ever see each other for more then 30 minutes at a time you could teach me. I love your background. Very fun.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know there were enough back roads to get to Cedarville :) What way did you go??
ReplyDelete