Here's a video of my silly cat that I just love. She keeps me company during the day and can be so entertaining at times. She is very curious about little things, but they don't hold her attention long as you'll see in the video. Please keep in mind that I'm no photographer and that I'm just using out digital camera to take this video. (and don't look at our jungle of a lawn/flower bed. Our landlord is supposed to mow and hasn't, it's pretty embarrassing. If the mower were here I'd do it myself. As for the flower bed, I'm just not motivated and this way it matches the lawn :) ) Enjoy!
You know, I'm a big fan of people watching, but I'm actually more than that. I love observing just about anything...including cats. that was fun. I think my favorite part of the video was the birds chirping in the background. Ahh, the sounds of spring - just LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteWow, Elicia, you're getting down to the last two months (so your ticker tells me!!)! How exciting. I hope you are feeling great here in the end!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still working on my background, but thank you so much for the tips...I very much appreciate it!!!!
ReplyDelete