Ivy's new tooth!
You might have to click on the picture to get a better look at it.
It's on the left side (her right side).
Poor little kid, no wonder she's been so cranky the last couple days!
I thought it might be that, but wasn't sure.
I think the other one isn't too far behind it either.
Good thing we already started giving her just formula!! lol
You might have to click on the picture to get a better look at it.
It's on the left side (her right side).
I thought it might be that, but wasn't sure.
I think the other one isn't too far behind it either.
Good thing we already started giving her just formula!! lol
how exciting! first baby teeth are always so fun. It looks like her second one will be through in a few days. Have you tried baby orajel? It works GREAT!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Jarom didn't get his first tooth until he was a lot older. But I think the worst part was before they ever broke through his gums, then it was like he was completely back to his old self. I hope the worst is behind you. Baby orajel or teething drops are such a big help. I would also highly reccommend them. I love the pix of her in her little saucer. She has such big bright eyes!!! P.S. Come visit ANYTIME!!!!!!! I would absolutely LOVE to see you. It has been too long!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah for teeth!! Ivy is getting so big!! She is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI've been lucky. Even though Aleah has teeth, she doesn't bite. Well, at least she hadn't til yesterday. She bit all day long yesterday. But today, she's back to being a nonbiter :)
ReplyDelete