Monday, February 9, 2009

Memory Monday

I'm really not sure what to write for today, but didn't want to skip again.

I've been having some tests done to see if I still have some membrane left in me from when Ivy was born. So far some things are looking ok and others are not. However, things are not too bad. I have had more good days than bad lately, so that's good. Anyway, I just threw that in there because I knew some of you were wondering about the tests I mentioned.

I hate trying to find new doctors. It seems like it's really just trial and error; which, when you're dealing with health issues can bring you a lot of anxiety and/or pain.

On a happier note, Ivy has been doing really great eating cereal and is starting to be more vocal. Nothing recognizable yet, but still fun. She loves to play "peek-a-boo" with me and I absolutely LOVE it! She's sooooooo sweet.

I've been able to finish a couple of projects up recently and that's been a great thing for me! It is very motivational to finish something and get that feeling of accomplishment. It makes you want to do more and that is really fun. You might laugh at this, but one of my projects was to get to the end of a game on the Wii. It's called "World of Goo" and it is really fun! Anyway, if any of you have a Wii you should try it out. You can just download it from the Internet.

Well, that's all for now. Hope that all of you are well and planning something fun to do with your sweetheart for Valentines Day!

5 comments:

  1. I hope that everything goes okay with the tests--that is kind of scary! Thanks for all your comments on my blog! Sorry to make you homesick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are starting to get better for you. Finding new doctors are scary. If you lived here I could recommend an EXCELLENT one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting "projects" accomplished is a huge deal for me too! It is such a wonderful feeling. I think I am like 1 step away from being completely caught up with Jack's baby book and I am so happy that I have been persistent with it. Good luck with your other "projects" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get things figured out soon. I had retained placenta after Hunter and I tried telling my Doctor that but I think she thought I didn't know what I was talking about. Finally a month and a half later we got it taken care of. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's kind of crazy. I hope you find out soon and get everything taken care of!

    ReplyDelete