I can't believe it's Monday again already! Where does the time go? And why does it insist on going so fast?? Last week was a great week. I'm not as excited about Monday or this week because Chris has to go out of town again. Last week he worked lots of overtime, but at least he got to come home at night. I'm just a big baby when it comes to him having to leave. I'm glad it isn't any longer than a few days or I'd really go crazy. Anyway, I'm glad that I have Ivy to keep me company and keep me smiling. I sure love that little girl!
It's to bad you don't live closer or we could definitely hang out. That is if Max wasn't sick again.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Chris is going to be gone. Those were the worst times for me too, when Thayne was gone. It is better when you have kids, but they don't replace a husband. I guess we can be grateful for the kind of husbands that we can miss when they are gone.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just hate when they can't be home more often. Kids definitly keep you company while the hubby's are away.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for lunch! I hope the time passes fast while Chris is gone.
ReplyDelete