Monday, April 27, 2009

9 Months :)



Ivy's wellness checkup isn't until later, so I'll post her stats then, but I wanted to put up some cute pictures and some notes about her silliness. I just love this little girl sooooo much! She loves to stand up everywhere and is really good at pulling herself up next to things. She keeps tipping the kitchen chairs over on top of herself though because she tries to dance while holding on to them and they are not as study as her crib rails. She loves to walk if you give her two fingers to hold on to. She still loves music and starts to dance anytime she hears some, even if it's on a commercial or just my phone ringing lol! She is practicing her consonants and I think her favorite is "t" (probably because her dad will do it with her). She has 4 teeth now, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. Occasionally she grinds them together and it drives me nuts! She loves to chase the cat around and the cat just runs away so Ivy gets distracted a lot on her adventure, but she enjoys it. She absolutely hates the vacuum and screams unless I hold her while I do it. She is curious about everything and always wants to be where she can see what's going on. She loves power cords and every chance she gets she tries to grab at them and stick them in her mouth! I have no idea why, does anyone else's child do this? Everyone comments on how beautiful her eyes are and I totally agree! I can't believe how fast she's growing and there are days that I would just like to freeze time and enjoy her little for a little longer.

5 comments:

  1. She is too cute, luch!! man, how she has grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you girls on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!!! And, oh so cute =) Happy 9 Months little Ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! It's crazy how fast that first year flies. I couldn't believe that she is already nine months. I agree about the freezin them to keep them small a little longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable little sweetie! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She's losing some of her baby looks and trading them for the little girl look.

    ReplyDelete