Ivy has loved playing with the mini pumpkins that I had in the window for decorations. She would cart them around the house and even tried to eat one! She's learned how to climb up on this couch as well as the kitchen chairs. I just wish she had a sense of "the edge" and not to get close to it when you're not looking. We've already had a few bumps and bruises as well as a bloody nose.
Chris and I decided last year that this year we wanted to dress up as characters from www.homestarrunner.com
So here we are in all our "glory". Ivy was The Cheat,
Chris was the drummer from Limozeen,
and I was What's Her Face from the Teen Girl Squad.
This isn't the greatest picture, but it's the best we had.
And here is a cute picture of Ivy snuggling with Chris :)
No comments:
Post a Comment