Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Little Sweetie









8 comments:

  1. Oh Yay! New pictures of your little one! She is so cute. By the way, your hair grows really fast. Cute pic of you too. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elicia! Your little girl is such a cutie! I love the pic of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. She is getting so big and your hair is so long. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! She has the prettiest eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is growing up so quickly (and I haven't even met her yet!) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! The last pic is my favorite ..... and I love Ivy's hut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable pictures! I see she still has an attachment to her fingers! : ) SO CUTE! I can't believe how pretty her eyes are - so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luch ivys so cute and u look gr8 like ur losing weight!!!

    ReplyDelete