Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter and Stuff



Ivy and her friend Anna at our ward's Easter Egg Hunt...it was over by this time and the girls were cold and ready to go home, that's why they look so super excited to be there, lol.


Here is Ivy's Easter outfit that I made for her.  I got the cute pattern for the dress from my good friend Tara and I knitted the hat from a pattern on the yarn I bought.  It was a lot of fun to make and I learned some new skills doing it :)

My Mom's birthday gift this year.  I also found this pattern on the label of some yarn that I bought.  I love to knit!  Mom lined it with some cute polka dot fabric and it turned out super cute I think.

And last but not least, this wedding cake that I got to help Tara Gates with for Tandra Thomas' wedding.  It was a fun, crazy, stressful, and I'm not sure I ever want to do a wedding cake again, but a really great experience type of cake.  (no, that's not them in the photo frame...this was the night before the wedding reception and they wanted to put a photo of them from the Temple)


4 comments:

  1. Ivy is getting so big!! I love her dress what a great job you did on it the purse and the wedding cake!! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy looks great in her dress. Good job you. Thanks for wedding week. It had it's ups and downs, but we had fun. We even got to have a girls day out. Go us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the wedding cake! It looks great. You have mad knitting skills. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing and your cake turned out perfect! I have hoped that you would post it when you did the actual one. Tell Ivy hi and tell her I loved her easter pics and cute dress and hat!

    ReplyDelete