At Grandma and Grandpa's house


At the kids' play place in the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was like a water bed thing so that they could feel the waves.


My first time at Cannery Row, has any one read this book? It's pretty interesting. I like how it was written.
Asleep on the drive back from Santa Cruz and our visit to Aunt Joan and Uncle Richard. Thanks so much for dinner!!!

Pier 39 & Hard Rock Cafe





Sea Lions: Me to Ivy, "See the sea lions?" Ivy, "Rooaar".

On the drive to Grandma Gilbert's house.




At Grandma's house.

It was so good to see everyone!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!!!!

how fun!!! LOok like a great vacation!!! I can't believe how big Ivy is getting!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great vacation and lots of fun memories. Your cake looks amazing as always. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun trip. Wow, I haven't seen you in forever. . . Your hair is Sooooo long. Looks cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun vacation! You do excellent on those cakes.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! It was fun to see you when you were up here, and I can't believe how adorable Ivy is with little pig tails.SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteFun to find your blog! Little Ivy is so stinkin' cute. As are your fancy cakes! Glad you had great trip :)
ReplyDelete