Monday, April 4, 2011

Guitar Heroine

Chris plays the guitar and has several in his man cave office.  Ivy loves to do whatever we're doing and has tried to haul one of Chris' guitars out of his office.  I decided that in order to avoid further mishaps on the guitar front that we might want to get her her own guitar but then remembered that we had some guitar hero guitars for the playstation that we haven't been using.  So I hooked it back up and let her play.  I put it on practice mode because it won't shut down the song if she doesn't push the right buttons.  She loves it!  I think we'll have a musician on our hands in the future.



She talks about a bed because there is a guitar on a bed in the practice mode.

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! I love how she's getting into the groove by bouncing up and down as she plays.

    ReplyDelete