Tuesday, February 26, 2008

By Popular Demand...

Ok, it's here by popular demand, my first prego picture. I may not look very big, but I feel HUGE! I'm still adjusting to my hair since I just got it cut last Friday and it's a little shorter than I would have chosen, but it looks way better than it did. I'm wearing borrowed clothes and I just want to say thanks to my sister in law Audrey for helping me out! Our little girl is supposed to be the size of a cantaloupe this week. I think it's funny how they compare the size of the baby to fruits and vegetables. I think they do it so that they can affect your subconscious and make you want to eat more fruits and vegetables, but I'm allergic to cantaloupe, so maybe next time. I get to have another ultrasound next month, so there will be some more pictures of the baby, and if I'm feeling brave, maybe I'll get around to posting some more prego pictures too. Until next time, keep it real!

14 comments:

  1. You go girl! you look great in that color . . and your hair looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is really great on you and your new hair length looks great too! I just cut my hair off, but only to just above my shoulders even though I wanted it shorter I think. I guess that just means that next time I need a change I can go shorter, right? You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. I like your hair. I don't know if I've ever seen it that short. You are amaller then me and further along if that makes you feel better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe people are correct when they say "you are a cute pregnant lady." Cute hair cut!! I always cut my hair every time I'm pregnant. It seems to be the only thing I have control over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute!!!!!! Gosh it's been forever since I have seen you! Thanks for posting the pic!! I'll be watching for more!!!! You look great!
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations once again!!!!!! Your haircut looks good and it will be nice for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I told you you were probably a very cute pregnant girl! I was right. You are so much more brave than me. . . I don't think anyone could pay me enough to post a pregnant picture of myself on my blog! Chris is very lucky to have such a cute wife! Good luck, I hope you feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a cute pregnant woman and now you even have the mom haircut ;) The hair cut does look good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH for almost being a mommie! You look good, a bit uncomfy...but then who in the world likes to take pics of themselves? especially ones of their stomach? you are brave, but I just love it b/c I haven't seen you in forever! Your hair looks good, and you know me...always up for a change! Keep the pics comin, and let us know about options for names...we should have some input here, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute! I like the hair cut.
    Advice about gong back to work....don't. Know really if you have to just try to spend as much time with your baby that you can.When are you due? I'm so excited for you. They change your life for the good. Baby's are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey do you need more clothes? Since we're done I could send some over. Just let me know your size.
    Also what's your due date??

    ReplyDelete
  12. You TOTALLY don't even look pregnant! LUCKY! But I can see on your face that it's not the most comfortable you've ever been. I like the picture of her waving. Sort of like she's saying, "HI MOM! I'm having fun in here, please send down more chili cheese fries."
    Give your belly a rub from grandma Reggs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guys, I'm not uncomfortable because I'm pregnant, I'm uncomfortable because I was taking pictures of myself and had already taken like 50! Next time I'll get Chris to do it for me and see if that helps my face any lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Elicia. Congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete