I wish that her attitude came through better in pictures. She's so funny. The first picture she's a little curious about what's going on and why there's a flashing light. The middle picture makes her look sleepy or something but I like to think that this face means something like, "What in the heck are you doing and why are you involving me?" Then the last picture is her turning around saying, "I don't want any part of whatever it is..." She totally cracks us up. I'm hoping that someday we can get a video of her when she gets CRAZY and runs wild through the house (especially when Chris is chasing her) and then all of a sudden flops on the ground. Or when she arches her back and dances around for no reason at all except that you walked in the room. I also love that she attacks lint balls like they're going to take over the house if she doesn't teach it what's what (and usually ends up eating them). This last week she's been very entertaining!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Kitty Pictures
I wish that her attitude came through better in pictures. She's so funny. The first picture she's a little curious about what's going on and why there's a flashing light. The middle picture makes her look sleepy or something but I like to think that this face means something like, "What in the heck are you doing and why are you involving me?" Then the last picture is her turning around saying, "I don't want any part of whatever it is..." She totally cracks us up. I'm hoping that someday we can get a video of her when she gets CRAZY and runs wild through the house (especially when Chris is chasing her) and then all of a sudden flops on the ground. Or when she arches her back and dances around for no reason at all except that you walked in the room. I also love that she attacks lint balls like they're going to take over the house if she doesn't teach it what's what (and usually ends up eating them). This last week she's been very entertaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've always thought cat-watching is entertaining!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE pet stories!! They really are kid stories because, aren't they practically your "child"?? :D
ReplyDelete