I'm feeling pretty great right now, I forgot what a nice feeling I get when I accomplish something that I set out to do (besides cleaning or cooking). So hopefully, this will motivate me to get with it and finish up some other things before our little one arrives...three months to go :)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Finally, a finished project!
I'm feeling pretty great right now, I forgot what a nice feeling I get when I accomplish something that I set out to do (besides cleaning or cooking). So hopefully, this will motivate me to get with it and finish up some other things before our little one arrives...three months to go :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way cute!!! I love how crafty you are. I like the new blog layout too!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I've always wanted to make a jean purse, but I always have so many things going that it never happens. Maybe some day. You did Awesome.
ReplyDeleteRandom question: do you have any idea where Heidi and Heather are?
ReplyDeleteVery creative!! I'll have to get some of that glue!
ReplyDeleteCute project, and great job you! Very creative - I like it! :)
ReplyDelete