Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flexibility

So pregnancy is totally limiting my range of motion these days. I will be so excited to be able to move when this is over, but for now, I just watch other people do it. Check out this CRAZY video of this gymnast in the 1972 Olympics! I couldn't ever move like that and don't think I'd want to, but it sure is fun to watch!

3 comments:

  1. You should post a pic of you and your cute belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I had to watch that a couple times with my mouth hanging open I might add. WOW! (Don't worry - I don't think you are the ony one who doesn't want to move like that :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristel just said to me, "i'm going to be able to spring out of bed again! wouldn't that be amazing?" the funny thing is, she never sprung out of bed before she was pregnant, and I don't think she's going to start now!

    ReplyDelete