That cracks me up! Ok- so I should have been checking up on you more closely! I can't believe all that has happened in your life of late! I am sooo proud of you and your baby is beautiful. Good luck with everything and thanks for keeping tabs on me! I always enjoy your comments!
I weighed myself that way just this morning. . . LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh that is funny!!! I might take that advice from now on :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! Very funny! Ivy is so cute. I loved all of her pictures. What a beautiful baby girl.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious. I think I'll weigh like that when I get home from the hospital.
ReplyDeleteLiked that eh?
ReplyDeleteokay that is pretty funny:)
ReplyDeleteThat cracks me up! Ok- so I should have been checking up on you more closely! I can't believe all that has happened in your life of late! I am sooo proud of you and your baby is beautiful. Good luck with everything and thanks for keeping tabs on me! I always enjoy your comments!
ReplyDelete