Ok, so it's not the best picture in the world, but it's what you get for now. I can't believe that a month has gone by already! The last month of pregnancy felt like it was a year long and this last month has flown by like it was a week or even a day!!! Anyway, I'm happy to report that she's growing like a weed and she'd better well be since all she wants to do is eat. Anyway, we love our little baby bean and are sooo glad to have her in our lives and in our family.
She is getting big. Wow, how the time flies. I totally agree. I was just having that thought about pregnancy, babies, and time the other day. Great minds think alike.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I can't believe it's been a month either!
ReplyDeletetime does fly and I think each year goes even faster than the last. She is a doll. Oh, Happy Anniversary too!
ReplyDelete