Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year!
Wow, I knew it had been a while since I last blogged, but I didn't realize just how long!!! One of my New Year's goals is to be a better blogger and my plan is to start a memory Monday and a wordless Wednesday. Maybe by doing these two simple days I will be inspired to post a little more...I guess we'll see :) Anyway, I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas season and that this New Year brings you much happiness. Here's a little picture for your viewing pleasure.
I'd also like to start out the year mentioning a few things I'm thankful for. First of all I'm thankful for my knowledge of my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ and my membership in His Church. Second, for my Husband because he loves me and has a good job that he loves and that allows me to stay home with Ivy. Third, for my daughter and her beautiful smile and sweetness that brightens my day. She's so happy when she gets up in the morning, it makes me happy to get up! I also realized that I never posted her 4 month stats, so here you go. 14lbs 14 oz (50th percentile) and 26 1/2 in (90th percentile, she gets her height from her dad). I can't believe how fast she's growing! Anyway, I'm also thankful for my family including my extended family, my inlaws, great friends, and a work from home/make my own hours job. These are just a few things but I've been thinking about what I'm thankful for and thought I'd mention these. Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an adorable family picture. I'm glad to know you are all still alive and well. :) We'll look forward to more posts in 2009.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see another post from you and to see your cute family:) Glad your holiday was great!
ReplyDelete