Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a cutie

I meant to post this last week, but the day I wanted to, the Internet was taking too long. Then I got sick, so anyway, here it is. Just a video of our silly little cutie pie that I love so much. That's a burp cloth on her head at the beginning. We are just silly sometimes. Mostly me I guess, but that's what you have to do to keep them smiling even when they think they don't want to :)

2 comments:

  1. Look how big she's getting! Her laugh is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been way too long since I took the time to follow anyone's blogs. Ivy is such a cutie. She has grown since the last time I checked out your blog (it was before Christmas, sorry to say)We have all been so sick with colds and everything it has been nuts. Thanks for commenting on my blog and being such a good friend. I wish you lived closer so that we could get together sometimes and do stuff. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete