My first knitted scarf...Thanks to Cindy Barnes for helping me to learn more about knitting!!!
Crochetted handbag...this one has been in the works for ages. Finally finished it last fall.
Reversible Christmas tree skirt. Thanks go out to Susan Johnson for all the help!!
I couldn't have done it without her!!!!! My mom also helped out :) Thanks Mom!
Fun self-binding receiving blanket...awesome tutorial here.
And thanks to our tax return, we got to buy and put together this awesome new dining room table and chairs today! We'll also get a bench that matches the chairs, but they didn't have any in stock, so it will be another couple of weeks. Gotta love getting tax return money :)






Wow, you have been busy. Awesome job on all of your projects. I love your new table & chairs. We need to get a new set too. We don't fit around the one we have right now. Too many kids. :)
ReplyDeletedon't you love having a project to work on?!!! You have done some amazing things lately - very inspiring! And I LOVE the table!
ReplyDeletelook at you being all crafty! How great! I would love it if you could come visit when you are here, or I could come see you at your mom's. . . give me a call!
ReplyDeleteWay to go you crafty woman! That tree skirt is totally a work of art! Incredible- I think I would have a really hard time putting any presents on it- if you could somehow hang it behind... or on the tree, but then that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it? :) Also- thanks for the grease stain advise- much needed! :)
ReplyDelete