Saturday, June 21, 2008
Baby Shower
So I'm behind on getting this up, but my SIL threw me a baby shower a couple weeks ago. It was really fun to get together with friends and family (THANKS to all who could come!). We played a couple games and usually I'm not the gaming at showers type, but they were actually fun! We played tape the diaper on the baby and this matching game with some fun candy bar prizes. We had snacks and my SIL who loves to decorate cakes brought the cutest cake I've ever seen!!! Here's a picture.
Isn't that sooo cute!?!? She also made our wedding cake and here's a picture.
Seriously, this girl is amazing! All I did was give her a picture of what I wanted it to look like!! Anyway, I received some wonderful gifts and am soooo thankful for everyone's kindness and generosity. Here's a picture of the gifts we received.
Once again, thanks to all who came and helped and just hung out. It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those cakes are awesome! Wow! It looks like you got lots of fun stuff at your shower. How great!
ReplyDeleteYour cake was super cute. It looks like lots of great gifts. You'll love that thermal blanket. I'm searching the world over right now trying to find those on a good deal for this baby. Those particular blankets keep baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter and are superb for swaddling.
ReplyDeleteSo I just realized I never called to tell you I wasn't going to be able to make it to your shower, I'm SO sorry! I seriously have the worst memory and so since I'm not looking at my calendar, I can't even remember what it was that kept me from coming. I'm so glad it was fun and it looks like you recieved some wonderful gifts :D
ReplyDelete