Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Ward is sooooo Nice!!

Today my visiting teachers threw us a baby shower and invited ladies from the ward. They were sooo nice!! I'm feeling a little more ready to go ahead with this whole thing. There are only a few other things we need to pick up. Here's a picture of my ward's generosity. The blanket/quilt is hand made! I really love our ward and will miss them when we move. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you got some really cute clothes and the quilt is cute. Also, I noticed through the baby showers you've gotten some different types of diapers to try. Yea, maybe you'll find one that works without having to buy a whole bunch of different brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is precious!! And congratulations on the house :) That really is a lot to tackle all in one month...Good luck (mostly/especially) with the delivery :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! People really are so generous, and what a blessing that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice stuff. Aren't showers the best. You are almost there. I bet you are so excited. I am for you. Good luck and let us know when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like lots of fun stuff. I can't believe your cute little bundle will be arriving soon. I am so excited to see her. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete