Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A cute gift and an update...


Well, here we are in another week. I am starting to be anxious to be two separate human beings. It's cool to feel the baby, but sometimes I just want to hold her or be able to put her down so my back can rest. Anyway, I had a check up today and the Dr. said things are still looking good. I see her again in 2 weeks and then we start going every week. I'm also starting to get SUPER nervous about the whole becoming two individuals part, but am just really glad that Chris won't have to go out of town for work any time soon. A while ago I had a nightmare that he was out of town and I called 911. They told me to go sit in the bathtub and then proceeded to explain to me how I was going to give birth to the baby by myself! I totally couldn't handle that. I'm so glad I'm not a pioneer either. But enough of that. We got a cute outfit (picture above) in the mail from my Aunt Ethanne. I love it and it's sooo soft! I'm also excited because my brother Grant will be moving down here this week!! I'm excited for him and the new adventures he's embarking on. Good luck Grant!

5 comments:

  1. The outfit is SO adorable! Oh, and good luck with the fun dreams. Sorry about that one, it must have been freaky. And I'm sure you have plenty of people closer, but if you go into laber with Chris out of town, you call me and I'll get you there - no delivering babies via telephone!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a nice outfit. I think nightmares or dreams are a part of being pregnant. I have a had weird dreams during all of mine, but never one where I had to do the delivery myself.

    About being two seperate beings. Just remember babies are more durable then you think and God knew we needed to grow with them, that's why he gives us newborns not toddlers or teenagers. We learn as they do. Just keep your chin up, it will all be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! You will love being a mom...I PROMISE! She'll be here soon! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary dream! How are things going? I like that video that you took of Eric, it's pretty funny. I'm going to copy you a little bit on your blog, I'm going to put some of the links/websites that you have, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luch, I am so sorry that I wasn't able to make it to your shower. My family was in town and my sister blessed her baby and so I didn't have any free time to make up to Salt Lake. I have a present for you and hope to get it to you before you have your little one. Anyway, take care. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete