Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two years already!?!?

Yup, it's already been two years! I can't believe how time flies when you're having fun. I just want to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my love and best friend. Thanks for hanging in there with me through all my emotional breakdowns and for being the best husband in the world! You're perfect :) Love you!!! (And I'm excited to go eat at Benihana's!)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! And Happy one month, Ivy - you are SO adorable little one :D
    Great job, you guys :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great one and Ivy is so cute!! Watch out they grow up way to fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated 2nd anniversary! I can't believe Ivy is already one month old. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! So many more adventures to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! Your little Ivy is adorable. You just have to smile when you look at her. Cute! Hope you guys had a great anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2 years, and happy one month to your baby! Even though this is late.....better now than never!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited that me and Eric are coming to see you guys. I haven't seen you in a while and I'm excited to see Ivy. And, Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy late anniversary!

    ReplyDelete