Monday, January 19, 2009

Birds!!!





In December I had to go to the dentist, so I went to drop off Ivy at Lanette's house and on the way we saw tons of birds. Well when we got to Lanette's, she was taking pictures so I had her send them to me. I can't believe how many birds there were! I've never seen so many birds in one place in my life. It was nuts. And if any of you are wondering (probably no one), I didn't have any cavities and they said you can tell I take care of my teeth :) Yippee for me! And it was the best dentist visit I'd ever had because they were all so nice and the lady that cleaned my teeth did a nice job and didn't even leave me sore!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- Alfred Hitchcock would have had a hay day! :) That is amazing! (As long as they don't attack!) :)

    ReplyDelete