Here are the trash bags we filled while clearing out our weeds from the flowerbeds.
Here are the flower beds getting ready for fabric and rock as well as winter.
Got the fabric down and are piling on the 2 tons of rock. Look at these hard workers :)
Ivy was having a great time helping us out. It was hard to keep her away from the tools because she likes to do everything that we're doing. We finally had to take her in because she fell on the cement and scraped her nose. It was super cold this day. We were lucky to have a couple of people stop by and help for a bit. Next time, I think we'll ask for more help.
And here is a cute picture of my happy girl on her very own big chair for your viewing pleasure.
Wow! Quite the project! How old is Ivy now? She's so cute! Congrats on the new house and cleanup. It will look beautiful come spring! P.S. I love the Homestar Runner costumes. Classic!
ReplyDeleteGreat work!! Ivy is getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You guys are ambitious...what a great job! Our yard needs some work and of course it has already snowed. Love the halloween pic too :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't checked you blog forever and Ivy is sure growing!! What a cutie she is. Way to go on the yard project too, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteI promised you at the class reunion that I could at least keep in touch with you on your blog 2 times a year. . . I finally left a comment! I hope you are doing well, since this post is clear back in November. Your Ivy is such a cutie, and I bet she is a handful now that she is getting big! Keep in touch!
ReplyDelete