Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love Kid to Kid!

I have been searching and searching for a baby crib bumper, but all they sell these days are sets that come with a bumper, dust ruffle, sheet, blanket, curtains, and stuff that I didn't really want or need and didn't really want to dish out $60-$150 for. We just wanted a bumper. So the other night we decided to stop in at Kid to Kid to see what they had and we found this really cute bumper with dust ruffle from the Pottery Barn for just $15! It was awesome! And it's machine washable and matches the sheets I already bought! Needless to say I was/am pretty excited. Here's a picture with a couple of the blankets I got at my baby shower last Sat. (More to come on that later.) I think it all turned out way cute though. :)

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! And what a good deal! That makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you can find such great deals!! Good shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really is darling! And I love Bargain shopping...hope things are going well for you! Can't wait for the lil one to arrive (I'm sure you are, too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. It's a little different for me to see pink in a crib, but all the same it is so adorable. What a great buy. You really did get a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great buy, that always makes for a great day. It is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it turned out darling! And what a find too! I love deals like that!! I would love to see if you if it works out when I come to Utah!! I'll keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I had the same problem. All of the cute patterns come in a HUGE set. I found mine on ebay from pottery barn too! Your crib looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find, it's so cute! I don't have much patience for places like that because I have never had the luck of finding what I am looking for (and, truth be told, those places [including Ross and TJMax] make me a little claustrophobic). So I'm really happy that you were able to find such a great bumper and such a great price, way to go!

    ReplyDelete