
The silver thing on the side of the building is a drinking fountain!

One of the elephants (not this one) is pregnant. Man am I glad that I'm not an elephant! 22 months gestation just is not sounding very appealing! I'm glad that we're almost done with just 9!!

This peacock was just roaming free! No cage or anything!!

Don't you love the kids' hats!? An elephant and a monkey (or "oo oo"). His favorite animal is a monkey, but apparently only if it's stuffed or a cartoon. He was sooo scared of the real ones we saw but he loved the crocodile and kept asking to see the lion! He's so funny.

These turkeys were hilarious!! They were gobbling in competition or something! So those were some of my favorites from the zoo trip. Thanks again David and Lisa!!
I'm really impressed with the quality of these pictures that came from your phone. What a fun trip :D
ReplyDeleteWe'll be in Utah from July 11-27! Fun trip to the zoo!
ReplyDelete